Hitchens asserts a worldview as well - atheism. It is a worldview with claims on reality, but he offers no arguments for its truth.
However, The God hypothesis explains so much of the world
- The Cosmological argument - Where the universe comes from
- The Teleological argument - The fact that the universe is intelligently designed
- The Moral argument - The fact that actions have real moral value has not been dealt with. If objective moral values exist, it must be rooted in a God.
- The evidence of the resurrection has not been refuted
- The immediate experience of God - I invite anyone listening in who has not experienced God in a real way to invite Jesus to become real to him or her.